C945 is NPN transistor, it is widely used of commercial and educational electronic circuits. It is designed to package in TO-93, this transistor can be drive around the maximum load 150mA or 0.15A that is enough to operate many devices in a circuit for example Relays, LEDs, ICs, transistors and other parts of a circuit. The saturation voltage of this transistor is only 0.3V and it is good feature of this transistor. Moreover, C945 NPN transistor is also low noise transistor, and has a good DC current gain that is 70 to 700.
Pin configuration of this post:
Features of C945:
- Package Type: TO-92
- Transistor Type: NPN
- Collector Current of Max(IC): 150mA
- Maximum Collector and Emitter Voltage (VCE): 50V
- Collector to Base Voltage of Maximum (VCB): 60V
- Maximum Emitter to Base Voltage (VEBO): 5V
- Collector Dissipation of Max (Pc): 400 miliWatt
- Maximum Transition Frequency (fT): 200 MHz
- Minimum and Maximum DC Current Gain (hFE): 70 to 700
- Maximum Storage to Operating temperature Should Be: -55 to +150 Centigrade
How can we to Use It?
This transistor has a good DC current gain and due to low noise of type, For Example which it is use in audio amplifier & audio preamplifier circuits stages or amplification of other signals in electronic circuits. The BJT transistor are saturation voltage of most 0.6V but the C945 has only 0.3V therefore, it can perform well in low voltage with circuits and other BJT transistors are not saturating. This transistor is also used in RF circuits under 200MHz frequency.
Complement of PNP
Complement of C945 PNP Transistor is BC557
Alternate of PNP
- Switching Loads under 150mA
- Audio Preamplifiers
- Darlington Pairs
- Audio Amplifier Stages
- Sensor Circuits
- RF Circuits
Safely Long Run in a Circuit
C945 transistor safely in a circuit it is suggested to not operate voltage over 50V, Its always connect the pin correctly and do not provide it load above 150mA because the maximum load of this transistor can be handled is 150mA. Do not put it in temperature above +150 centigrade and below -55 centigrade and its always used the suitable base resistor.